- The following are the terms and conditions of participating in the Super Pet Market UK Ltd Affiliate Programme. “Affiliate” refers to the third party referral, and ”Super Pet Market UK Ltd” refers to Super Pet Market UK Ltd, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
Payments and Commissions
- Super Pet Market UK Ltd will pay the Affiliate a 7.5% commission of the subtotal after discount of each Sale completed in the superpetmarket.co.uk online store, which is identified by a visitor from Affiliate’s web site using their unique Affiliate link or code.
Affiliate commission shall be paid via PayPal or direct deposit into Affiliate’s designated bank account upon request from the Affiliate after 30 days from a valid purchase. There is currently no minimum amount required for payment withdraw.
- Super Pet Market UK Ltd, reserves the right to modify the payment schedule and minimum withdraw amount as long as notice is posted to the Affiliate Dashboard and email correspondence is sent to Affiliate.
- The Affiliate Program is not limited to the United Kingdom, but all payments will be made in British Pounds.
- If a qualifying sale is cancelled or refunded, the related commission will be deducted from the next payment.
- Affiliates are NOT employees of Super Pet Market UK Ltd and are responsible for their own local, state, or country taxes.
- All Affiliate applications and payments are subject to approval by Super Pet Market UK Ltd via our dedicated Affiliate Programme Portal.
- Both Super Pet Market UK Ltd and the Affiliate reserve the right to terminate this agreement at any time. If cancelled, outstanding commissions for current period at time of cancellation shall be paid in the next payment request by the Affiliate so long as rules of this agreement were not violated by the Affiliate.
- You will be issued a unique Affiliate Link and Coupon Code within our dedicated Affiliate Dashboard, which allows Super Pet Market, to identify visitors from your site as originating from you. These visitors are tracked with this unique URL or code and sales are recorded with this information. To receive commissions, you must use the provided Affiliate Link or Coupon Code. The URL may be in various forms such as a banner, image, or text link.
- Super Pet Market UK Ltd reserves all rights in or to its trademarks and service marks but may be used by Affiliate in accordance with this agreement. The Affiliate may in no way display Super Pet Market UK Ltd logo, image, or trademark which may be distasteful, defame, or misrepresent.
- The Affiliate shall not misrepresent Super Pet Market UK Ltd products or services.
- The Affiliate is solely responsible for ensuring that their Affiliate Link or Coupon Code is setup properly to qualify for commissions.
- The Affiliate may not use their own Affiliate Link to order services from Super Pet Market UK Ltd. Doing so will result in immediate reversal of any applicable commission.
- The Affiliate agrees to not send unsolicited mail or SPAM mail to promote any of Super Pet Market UK Ltd products or services. This action WILL RESULT in immediate termination of your account with a cancellation of any pending commissions. Affiliate will also be in violation of the Super Pet Market UK Ltd Affiliate Agreement and subject to legal action.
- Sites that promote: sexually explicit material or violence do not qualify as an Affiliate. Sites that promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, physical disability or any other protected characteristic, shall not be accepted.
Sites that promote illegal activities shall not be accepted. Do not apply if your site promotes these kinds of activities. By applying, you are stating that your Site does not directly promote or endorse these activities.
Term of Agreement
- This agreement remains in effect until cancelled by either party.
- Commissions earned through the date of expiration or cancellation of this agreement will remain payable only if the qualifying sales are not cancelled or refunded by the referred Customers.
- Payment of the final Commission payment to the Affiliate may be withheld for a reasonable time in order to ensure that the correct amount is paid.
- Super Pet Market UK Ltd will make every reasonable effort to track and pay commissions for all sales that apply to Affiliate. However, Super Pet Market UK Ltd is not responsible for technical problems, acts by third parties, or other events outside our reasonable control which may temporarily disrupt or diminish this service.
- To protect Super Pet Market UK Ltd customer privacy, we cannot provide identifying customer names and contact information to you. However, we will provide an online report detailing price, service, date of sale, and perhaps other data for your records.
- Super Pet Market UK Ltd and the Affiliate shall each conduct its respective business at its own initiative, responsibility and expense, and shall have no authority to incur any obligations on behalf of the other, except as otherwise provided herein. Term “Affiliate” shall not be interpreted as a legal partner or affiliate for Super Pet Market UK Ltd under this agreement.
Limitation of Damages
- Super Pet Market UK Ltd shall not be held liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or any loss of revenue or profits arising under or with respect to this agreement or program, even if Super Pet Market UK Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Super Pet Market UK Ltd aggregate liability arising under or with respect to this agreement or the program shall in no event exceed the total commissions paid or payable by Super Pet Market UK Ltd under this agreement.
- The Affiliate understands that Affiliate tracking can never be 100% accurate and Super Pet Market UK Ltd is not responsible for inaccuracies that might occur beyond its control. Tracking of Affiliate sales depend on several factors which are out of the control of Super Pet Market UK Ltd. It is the goal to make Affiliate tracking as accurate as possible by providing an option for Coupon Code instead of Affiliate Link; however Super Pet Market UK Ltd cannot guarantee 100% tracking for situations beyond its control.
- The requirements for an affiliate disclaimer arise from the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 (CPUTR 2008). Regulation Five under the act specifically prohibits providing misleading information to consumers. Super Pet Market UK Ltd supports transparency and requests the Affiliate to comply with CPUTR 2008. Super Pet Markets UK Ltd requests from the Affiliate to display an obviously identifiable disclaimer where the site promotes a product, unique link or coupon code that may generate a commission for the Affiliate. For example:
“This post may contain affiliate links or coupon codes that may help me earn a commission from qualifying purchases.”
- Super Pet Market UK Ltd makes no warranties expressed or implied with regard to Affiliate Program except as outlined in this agreement.
- This agreement shall be governed by English law